Chloë Abbott is a musician and inter-disciplinary practitioner based in the UK. She completed her masters in contemporary performance, as a scholar, at the Guildhall School of Music & Drama in 2015. Over the past three years Chloë has performed with the London Symphony Orchestra, The Tallis Society, London Handel Society and the Adesso Ensemble, amongst others. She was also a 2014 Britten-Pears Young Artist. Other recent projects include a solo performance of Richard Ayres’ ‘Noncerto 31’ with Guildhall’s New Music Ensemble, ensemble work with the ddmmyy series and a cross-arts collaboration with London-based choreographer Sze Chan as part of a movement and sound exploration entitled WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get). In July 2016, Chloë was invited to the San Marino International Summer Course in New Music to work closely with Trombonist John Kenny and composer Alvin Curran. In the coming year, she intends to further her performance studies in Europe, specialising in contemporary music.
- Choir & Orchestra
- Choir update: Looking forward to 2021
- Choir enrolment: SING Brahms Requiem en pleine aire, 11-13 Sept 2020
- Festival choir 2020 – join and sing!
- Festival Choir & orchestra 2019
- Choir – Messiah & A Capella in Kent, Nov 2019
- Choir members section – Festival 2019
- String Academy
- Young Singers
- Support us!
- Contact us /who’s who?
- Free Concert 13 Sept 2020: Brahms Requiem en pleine aire
- 0.00 € - 0 items