Gary McAusland was born near Glasgow, Scotland in the early 60s. At age 7, Gary taught himself to play guitar and he began performing a year later. He has performed hundreds of times in the UK, Ireland, France, Belgium, Holland, Spain and Germany. Gary’s repertoire is wide-ranging and includes traditional Scottish, American country, English folk, rock & roll, rhythm & blues, big band, trad jazz and classical. He also writes his own compositions and plays banjo, ukulele, mandolin and bass.
- MUSIQUE CORDIALE International Festival & Academy 2005 – 2021
- Programme & Tickets
- Festival choir & orchestra
- Support us!
- Members, Friends & Donors
- The Musique Cordiale Trust (UK charity)
- 2021 Members: elections to Conseil d’administration
- AGM, Annual Reports & Accounts & Management
- Summer Orchestra Academy for String Musicians
- Contact us
- GB £ shopping cart/payments
- 0.00 € - 0 items