Michael Mogl was born in Ratisbonne in 1987 and studied at the Hochschule für Musik und Tanz de Cologne. He currently studies with Werner Güra at the Zürcher Hochschule der Künste. He benefits also from the invaluable artistic support of Wessela Zlateva, Horst Laubenthal & Daniel Fueter. The young tenor already works intensely as a soloist in Germany and abroad. He has worked with orchestra such as l’Arpa festante, the Stuttgart Chamber Orchestra, Concerto Köln and the Academy for Ancient Music Berlin, under the direction of Peter Neumann, Ivor Bolton & Marcus Creed. Michael Mogl also presents lied evenings and recitals in collaboration with Harmut Höll & Manuel Lange, amongst others. He has also recorded the Georg Joseph Vogler Requiem on the Oehms Classics label with the Orpheus Choir and the Neue Hofkapelle Munich, conducted by Gerd Guglhör. Michael Mogl obtained a Richard-Wagner scholarship as well as a prize from the Kai-Uwe von Hassel foundation. In 2013, he received a scholarship for the Heidelberger Fühling Festival Lied Academy.
- PROGRAMME Festival 2020 (cancelled) – 2021 ??)
- Programme FESTIVAL 2019
- 3 Autumn Concerts in Kent, 15-17 Nov 2019
- Choir & Orchestra
- Choir enrolment: SING Brahms Requiem en pleine aire, 11-13 Sept 2020
- Festival choir 2020 – join and sing!
- Festival Choir & orchestra 2019
- Choir – Messiah & A Capella in Kent, Nov 2019
- Choir members section – Festival 2019
- String Academy
- Young Singers
- Support us!
- Contact us /who’s who?
- 0.00 € - 0 items