Pauline Sikirdji graduated from the CNSMD de Paris and L’Ecole du Théàtre National de Chaillot. Pauline has performed many operatic and oratorio roles including Hansel (Hansel & Gretel), Rosina (Barber of Seville), L’Enfant (L’Enfant et les Sortilèges), Ino (Semele), Dorabella (Cosi fan tutte). She performs in venues such as the San Francisco Opera, Opéra de Lyon, the Festival d’Aix en Provence, Opéra Nantes-Angers, Wexford Opera, Royaumont Abbey and the Festival de Beaune. She regularly performs at the theatre under the direction of Mathieu Bauer. Next autumn & winter, they will go on tour with the show “Dj set (sur) écoute) throughout France et Belgium.
- MUSIQUE CORDIALE International Festival & Academy 2005 – 2021
- Programme & Tickets
- Festival choir & orchestra
- Support us!
- Members, Friends & Donors
- The Musique Cordiale Trust (UK charity)
- 2021 Members: elections to Conseil d’administration
- AGM, Annual Reports & Accounts & Management
- Summer Orchestra Academy for String Musicians
- Contact us
- GB £ shopping cart
- 0.00 € - 0 items