This page is only for the autumn concert. at 7PM on 4 December. 2021. Please note that numbers are limited this year and we expect to sell out early. We apologise to our supporters if you are unable to obtain a ticket this time. Do consider coming instead to the 3PM Dress Rehearsal/concert, for which tickets are available HERE. It will be very similar and there will be more space around you!
TICKETS for the 7PM performance on 4 December are nearly SOLD-OUT. Online booking has closed: any new tickets can be booked only by phone (e.g. if we have returns or cancellations)
BUT…We DO have tickets available ONLINE HERE or at the door for the
3PM Dress rehearsal / performance, also on Saturday 4 December– same programme, as below: doors open 2:45 PM
as we have almost no seats left for the 7PM concert (when we do not expect to have unreserved tickets for sale at the door).
The afternoon performance will be the same as the evening concert though the conductor may possibly pause it occasionally: All adult tickets for the 3PM event will be available at a reduced rate of £10.
Musique Cordiale Festival Choir & Ensemble
violin solo: Emma Purslow
conductor: Graham Ross, Director of Music, Clare College, Cambridge
(Doors open 6:15 PM, duration about 90 mins including interval)
The Assembly Rooms, Preston Street, Faversham, Kent, ME13 8PG
Online Box Office open here. Phone bookings (07976 301443 or 01795 515560)
TICKETS: £20, Half-price for over 80s, full-time students under 26.
There will be a limited number of free tickets available for children aged 12 and under: (may have to sit on cushions on the floor)
Note: Covid-19 is still with us. Any legal requirements will be respected. Mask-wearing and some social distancing are encouraged in The Assembly Rooms and we especially welcome audience members and performers who are fully vaccinated. Please consider Self-testing with a free NHS lateral flow test before you arrive
Your CONCERT TICKETS, Musique Cordiale autumn concert in Kent, December 2021
BUY or RESERVE Tickets (if still available)
(No tickets are required for the FREE CHORAL CONCERT in Newnham at 7PM on 3 December))
Online ticket sales for this event are closed. Online sales are closed, but there are still 2 tickets available at the box office!
For this December concert, we offer 3 main types of ticket:
- Standard tickets are for all seats in the venue (e.g. anywhere at Faversham Assembly Rooms or Newnham or Doddington churches or in side-aisles or in seats further from the front in Faversham church);
- Child (for under 12s) tickets whose holders can sit anywhere (usually only with an adult ticket-holder please or, in some venues, may be invited to occupy cushions on the floor.
- Full-time students under 26 and people aged over 80 can sit anywhere with their special discounted tickets.
- We also offer tickets for registered ‘Members or Friends of Musique-Cordiale’. (You are invited to join or as a member of Friend first before you order your tickets).
You can choose to book and pay:
- ON-LINE by debit /credit card (Visa. Mastercard and Amex) using our payment gateway for all card payments, OR
- you can reserve tickets and collect them at the door from 6:15PM (You can pay OFF-LINE, either by internet banking in advance or at the door in cash or by cheque or card). Advance reservations essential in this year’s smaller but warmer venue!
Please choose the tickets you wish to add to the shopping cart (add all items & press the Add to Cart buttons, then click Go to Cart to review your order). If you wish to change your order, click the ‘back’ button or click on a listed item and repeat the process! When you are happy with your order, follow the instructions to choose how and when you want to pay for items in your cart. (You can also just email or phone us us to ask us to reserve tickets for you – please provide a phone number and reply email address, together with full details of ticket numbers and types requested).
Tickets are non-returnable unless the concert is cancelled.
(Any questions or problems or to reserve by phone or email, please contact us at: email@example.com
or 01795 515560 or 07976-301443)