Members, Friends & Donors 2017
|MEMBER INDIVIDUAL (of the French association)++||Annual||£25|
|FRIEND INDIVIDUAL*||Annual||£150||Monthly by direct debit||£13|
|GOLD DONOR*||Annual||Min. donation of £1,150||Monthly||Min. donation of £100|
*Unless you are already a member, your contribution as Friend or donor is split between a payment for membership of the French association (€30/£25 per person) and a donation. ++All membership payments will be automatically transferred to the French association. GiftAid / tax deductibility cannot be claimed on the membership element.
Note: If you set up a recurring direct debit (from your card, PayPal or bank) before 31 December 2016, we will hold the cost of becoming a Friend for you through 2018. Season passes for the 2017 Festival will be available when the box office opens in the Spring.
- 10% online discount on concert tickets (max 4 tickets per member per concert, exc. Fundraising Evening 25 July).
- Postal mailing of the MC flyer
- Regular e-newsletter and email updates
- Opportunity to buy recordings of Musique Cordiale concerts
- Opportunity to attend dinners with musicians and singers*
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting
- Opportunity to be elected to the Council and the ‘Bureau’
Includes membership of the French association++ and all the member benefits plus:
- Priority booking (two weeks before general booking opens)
- Recognition in the Festival programme and on the Musique Cordiale website
- Invitation to our annual Fundraising Evening*
- Invitation to our Supporters’ reception post-festival
- Invitations to other events throughout the year in France & in the UK*
*At additional cost
Includes membership of the French association and all the Friend benefits plus special recognition in our programme and websites.
Silver and Gold Circle Donors constitute our special group of supporters who help secure the future of the festival by committing to a major donation or regular giving. Donors are invited to contribute the the general funds needed to run the festival (a big year-round task) or may choose to make a specific donation, for example to sponsor a particular concert, an Academy tutor or a seat within the orchestra, to cover the hire of a grand piano or to offer a bursary for an Academy student, ensuring that we can invite the most promising young musicians regardless of their financial situation. Specific donations must fit the charitable goals of the Trust or association; we would be delighted to discuss your ideas with you.
(++Gift Aid and tax deductibility do not apply to the membership element of a Donor or Friend subscription)
One of the most expensive parts of the festival is accommodating over 100 musicians in and around Seillans. We are immensely grateful to those supporters who offer to host musicians at no cost and are pleased to be able to offer them festival passes or tickets in recognition of their generosity.
If you are interested in offering accommodation for one or both weeks of the 2017 festival, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and send us an email .
In GB pounds £:
Recipient: The Musique-Cordiale Trust., Norfolk Cottage, Newnham, ME9 0LL, GB
Recipient Bank: CAF (Charities Aid Foundation) Bank
Sort code: 40-52-40
Account number: 00029785
Reference: Your full name
In euros €
Recipient: Musique Cordiale (l’association), 217 ch. des Moulins, 83440 Seillans, France
Recipient bank: HSBC France, Fayence
IBAN: FR76 3005 6002 4802 4800 0709 222
Reference: Your full name