The online box office for the 2017 summer Festival has now closed. But we still have 3 more concerts to offer you in 2017, all in Britain in November:
How to book tickets for the summer Festival
- Pay with credit/debit card or Paypal (no booking fee) & print your tickets at home or collect them on the door
- You can also order online, pay by euro bank transfer, cheque or cash and then print or collect your tickets later once payment has been received
- Fayence Market, Place de l’Eglise, Saturdays in July & August 9.30am – 12.30pm
- On the door from 45 minutes before the concert – cash, French cheques, Carte Bleu, credit or debit cards.
- Musique Cordiale Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- From July only +33 (0)7 87 46 99 27
- Credit/debit card (using the online box office)
- Cheque (payable to Musique Cordiale) & posted to: Musique Cordiale, 217 chemin des Moulins, 83440 Seillans FRANCE
- Online banking BACS in €: Titulaire: Musique Cordiale
Adresse: 217, Chemin des Moulins, 83440 Seillans, France. Banque: HSBC France
IBAN: FR76 3005 6002 4802 4800 0709 222 BIC (Swift): CCFRFRPP
- Online banking BACS in £:
Account name: Musique Cordiale Services Ltd
Sort code: 23-18-84 Account number: 13311366
Reference: Your full name
Summer Festival concert Tickets can be bought in advance for all concerts except those with free admission. There are often tickets for sale at the door too. Seating at most concerts is open and unreserved. We therefore advise you to arrive early at the venue to guarantee your preferred seat.
For some evening concerts, however, we have two ticket prices – normal (unreserved seating) and premium. Premium tickets offer you a seat in the best rows – with a cushion.
We make no charge for children aged 13 or under as long as they are accompanied by an adult at all times, because we hope to encourage young people to appreciate music and to share its enjoyment!
When booking your tickets, please make sure you add the ‘Child’ ticket to your cart. Unfortunately this policy doesn’t apply to premium seats or to tickets for the evening events on: 25 July (Camandoule), 31 July (Selves) or 9 August (Gloire).
Friends, Members & Donors
Become a donor friend or member and benefit from a discount of 10% (online only) for up to 4 tickets per performance (excludes Fundraising Evening on 25 July)
Some seats (+ limited car parking) can be reserved in advance for people with limited mobility. Please contact us to organise.
Terms & conditions
All tickets are non-refundable. However, if a performance is sold out and we have a waiting list, we will try to sell the tickets on your behalf. We can’t guarantee that we can do so.
If bad weather is forecast, outdoor events in Seillans may be relocated to the Salle Polyvalente and the outdoor performance in Fayence will be relocated to the Salle Iris Berry. The concert programmes and artists are subject to change without notice.
Musique Cordiale respects your confidentiality and guards your personal information. We never retain details of your bank debit or credit cards after we have received payments from our members, donors, customers or supporters. We do not sell your name, email, address or phone details.
Only Musique Cordiale has access to this information to communicate with you and we share it only with our agents and then only for the purposes of contacting our supporters, customers, donors, staff or suppliers on our behalf.
To pay Musique Cordiale
for full account and payment information in GB pounds or Euros, please click HERE