The Programme is here and the online box office for the 2018 summer Festival is open. How to book tickets:
- Pay with credit/debit card or Paypal (no booking fee) & print your tickets at home or collect them on the door
- You can also order online, pay by euro bank transfer, cheque or cash and then print or collect your tickets later once payment has been received
- Fayence Market, Place de l’Eglise, Saturdays in July & August 9.30am – 12.30pm – cash, French cheques, Carte Bleu, credit or debit cards
- On the door from 45 minutes before the concert – cash, French cheques, Carte Bleu, credit or debit cards.
- Musique Cordiale Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- From July only +33 (0)7 87 46 99 27 or +44 (0)797 1234 195
- Credit/debit card/PayPal (using the online box office)
- Cheque (payable to Musique Cordiale) & posted to: Musique Cordiale, 217 chemin des Moulins, 83440 Seillans FRANCE
- Online banking BACS / virement SEPA in €: Titulaire: Musique Cordiale
Adresse: 217, Chemin des Moulins, 83440 Seillans, France. Banque: HSBC France
IBAN: FR76 3005 6002 4802 4800 0709 222 BIC (Swift): CCFRFRPP
- Online banking BACS in £ (please cointact us for the amount due in GBPs – or ask for an invoice):
Account name: Musique Cordiale Services Ltd
Sort code: 23-18-84 Account number: 13311366
Reference: Your full name
Summer Festival concert Tickets can be bought in advance for all concerts except those with free admission. The best way to buy tickets is online. (Discounts are available ONLY online).There are usually tickets still available for sale at the door. You can also reserve tickets by email (or phone in July and August only) and pay on receipt of an invoice or at the door at any concert. Advance ticket sales close at 12 noon for that day’s concerts. A Box Office opens near the concert venue about an hour before each ticketed event (at at least 30 minutes before doors open).
Seating at many concerts is open and unreserved. We advise you to arrive early at the venue to guarantee your preferred seat.
For some evening concerts, however, we have two ticket prices – normal (unreserved seating) and premium. Premium tickets offer you a guaranteed seat in the best rows – with a cushion.
We make no charge for children aged 13 or under in normal seating (as long as they are accompanied by an adult at all times) because we hope to encourage young people to appreciate music and to share its enjoyment! But children still need a (free) ticket)
When booking your tickets online, please make sure you add any ‘Child’ tickets to your cart. NOTE: free tickets for children are not available if you want premium seats or tickets for the evening events on: 24 July (Camandoule), 30 July (Selves), 6 August (Meaulx) or 8 August (Gloire) which all require prior reservation and payment of full adult prices.
Friends, Members & Donors
Become a donor, Friend or member and benefit from a discount of 10% (online only) for up to 4 tickets for most performances (excludes concerts that ifeature dinner, including the Fundraising Evening on 24 July though, this year, tickets for the fund-raiser are also cheaper for Friends – at 100€, the Fundraiser price uniquely for Friends of the Festival)
Some seats (+ limited car parking) can be reserved in advance for people with limited mobility. Please contact us to organise.
Terms & conditions
All tickets are non-refundable. However, if a performance is sold out and we have a waiting list, we will try to sell the tickets on your behalf. We can’t guarantee that we can do so.
If bad weather is forecast, outdoor events in Seillans may be relocated to the Salle Polyvalente and the outdoor performance in Fayence will be relocated to the Salle Iris Berry. Only if we cancel an event will tickets be reimbursed. The concert programmes and artists are subject to change without notice.
Musique Cordiale respects your confidentiality and guards your personal information. We never retain details of your bank debit or credit cards after we have received payments from our members, donors, customers or supporters. We do not sell your name, email, address or phone details.
Only Musique Cordiale has access to this information to communicate with you and we share it only with our agents and then only for the purposes of contacting our supporters, customers, donors, staff or suppliers on our behalf.
To pay Musique Cordiale
for full account and payment information in GB pounds or Euros, please click HERE