The full annual report & accounts of the Association to 31 December 2017 is available to members and on-line in the run-up to the Annual General Meeting (open to all members). This takes place each year during the festival. The 2017 AGM took place on 6 August 2017 in the Salle Polyvalente, Seillans. Minutes are available from the secretary. The next AGM will take place on Monday 7 August 2018 in Seillans: members and observers are most welcome.
- BILAN DU PRESIDENT 2016
- BILAN FINANCIER 2016
- PROGRAMME PREVISIONNEL 2017
- MEMBRES CONSEIL D’ADMINISTRATION 2016-19
- QUESTIONS DIVERSES
- (Accounts of the association for 2016 & 2017, together with a provisional budget for 2018, can be downloaded HERE).
See also the treasurer’s NOTES and further tables TO ACCOMPANY THE ACCOUNTS (January 2018)
And from previous years:
- The 2014 profit and loss statement can now be downloaded here (pdf format) pending audit
- MC 2014 income – pie-chart
- MC 2014 expenditure pie-chart
- The year-end balance sheet / Bilan 31 October 2014 is available to download here
The annual report and accounts (most recently to 30 November 2018) of The Musique-Cordiale Trust, the English charity which supports the Festival & Academy, can be viewed and downloaded on its separate website HERE.