Andrew Staples is considered by many to be one of the most versatile British singers. A favourite for works by Handel, Mozart and Britten, he has also made his mark singing Elgar’s The Dream of Gerontius, Verdi’s Requiem and Mahler’s Das Lied von der Erde. He sings regularly with Simon Rattle, Daniel Harding and Yannick Nézet-Séguin, and with orchestras such as the Berliner Philharmoniker, Wiener Philharmoniker, Swedish Radio Orchestra, Bayerischer Rundfunk Sinfonieorchester, Rotterdam Philharmonic Orchestra, Philadelphia Orchestra, the Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia, and the London Symphony Orchestra. In opera he is a regular guest at the Royal Opera House where he has sung Tamino (Die Zauberflöte), Flammand (Capriccio), Narraboth (Salome) and Artabenes (Arne’s Artaxerxes) and he also appears in Salzburg, Hamburg, Brussels and Prague.
- PROGRAMME Festival 2020 (cancelled) – 2021 ??)
- Programme FESTIVAL 2019
- 3 Autumn Concerts in Kent, 15-17 Nov 2019
- Choir & Orchestra
- Choir enrolment: SING Brahms Requiem en pleine aire, 11-13 Sept 2020
- Festival choir 2020 – join and sing!
- Festival Choir & orchestra 2019
- Choir – Messiah & A Capella in Kent, Nov 2019
- Choir members section – Festival 2019
- String Academy
- Young Singers
- Support us!
- Contact us /who’s who?
- 0.00 € - 0 items