Constantin Zimmermann was born in Switzerland in 1999. He was a member of the Lucerne and Zurich Boys choirs. He has received many prizes in Youth Music competitions including first prize of ‘Jugend Musiziert’ and various other prizes including a special award from the “Deutsche Stiftung Musikleben” and “WDR3 Klasssikpreis der Stadt Münster”. He has already made a number of radio and TV recordings including for Radio SRF2, Deutschlandfunk and Arte TV. He sang as a boy soprano in ‘The Snowman’ and Mendelssohn’s Elijah with the Tonhalle Orchestra Zurich. In 2014 he sang his debut role at the Zurich Opera as Cupid in Monteverdi’s ‘Return of Ulysses’ and in the same year he made a recording of Bach hymns and arias with Ton Koopman. He currently studies in the Pre College of the Zurich University of the Arts with Professor Scot Weir.
- MUSIQUE CORDIALE International Festival & Academy 2005 – 2021
- Programme & Tickets
- Festival choir & orchestra
- Support us!
- Members, Friends & Donors
- The Musique Cordiale Trust (UK charity)
- 2021 Members: elections to Conseil d’administration
- AGM, Annual Reports & Accounts & Management
- Summer Orchestra Academy for String Musicians
- Contact us
- GB £ shopping cart/payments
- 0.00 € - 0 items