Ruth Harrison studied flute on a scholarship at Guildhall School of Music & Drama, graduating with distinction in 2016. She has performed at venues around the UK including Wigmore Hall, St George’s Brandon Hill, Barbican Hall and Milton Court. In 2017 she joins the Britten Pears Young Artists Programme Orchestra (conducted by Marin Alsop) and the Chipping Campden Festival Academy Orchestra. As a soloist, Ruth has appeared with Blaze Ensemble Orchestra and at BBC Radio 3’s 2016 Total Immersion event on Henri Dutilleux. Previously, she has won both the Two Moors Festival and Churchill Young Musician competitions. Ruth is a 2016/17 Countess of Munster Postgraduate Award holder, studying privately with Robert Winn (Cologne) and Christopher Green (ROH).
- PROGRAMME Festival 2020 (cancelled) – 2021 ??)
- Programme FESTIVAL 2019
- 3 Autumn Concerts in Kent, 15-17 Nov 2019
- Choir & Orchestra
- Choir enrolment: SING Brahms Requiem en pleine aire, 11-13 Sept 2020
- Festival choir 2020 – join and sing!
- Festival Choir & orchestra 2019
- Choir – Messiah & A Capella in Kent, Nov 2019
- Choir members section – Festival 2019
- String Academy
- Young Singers
- Support us!
- Contact us /who’s who?
- 0.00 € - 0 items