Adam Green studied at St John’s College, Cambridge, the Royal Academy of Music, London, and the National Opera Studio. Winner of the Song Prize at the National Mozart Competition and the Great Elm Competition he was awarded the prestigious Ian Fleming and Sybil Tutton Awards. Operatic roles at English National Opera include Belcore (The Elixir of Love), Arbace (Idomeneo), Aeneas (Dido and Aeneas). Other roles include the title role in The Barber of Seville for Welsh National Opera, Rigoletto for Grange Park Rising Stars, and James Macmillan’s Clemency at the Royal Opera House. Adam is Founder of the Prison Choir Project that hopes through music and in particular singing, to provide a pathway towards establishing a reduction in reoffending, building self-esteem, improving self-confidence and employability skills for all those involved.
- PROGRAMME Festival 2020 (cancelled) – 2021 ??)
- Programme FESTIVAL 2019
- 3 Autumn Concerts in Kent, 15-17 Nov 2019
- Choir & Orchestra
- Choir enrolment: SING Brahms Requiem en pleine aire, 11-13 Sept 2020
- Festival choir 2020 – join and sing!
- Festival Choir & orchestra 2019
- Choir – Messiah & A Capella in Kent, Nov 2019
- Choir members section – Festival 2019
- String Academy
- Young Singers
- Support us!
- Contact us /who’s who?
- 0.00 € - 0 items