Adam Green studied at St John’s College, Cambridge, the Royal Academy of Music, London, and the National Opera Studio. Winner of the Song Prize at the National Mozart Competition and the Great Elm Competition he was awarded the prestigious Ian Fleming and Sybil Tutton Awards. Operatic roles at English National Opera include Belcore (The Elixir of Love), Arbace (Idomeneo), Aeneas (Dido and Aeneas). Other roles include the title role in The Barber of Seville for Welsh National Opera, Rigoletto for Grange Park Rising Stars, and James Macmillan’s Clemency at the Royal Opera House. Adam is Founder of the Prison Choir Project that hopes through music and in particular singing, to provide a pathway towards establishing a reduction in reoffending, building self-esteem, improving self-confidence and employability skills for all those involved.
- MUSIQUE CORDIALE International Festival & Academy 2005 – 2021
- Programme & Tickets
- Festival choir & orchestra
- Support us!
- Members, Friends & Donors
- The Musique Cordiale Trust (UK charity)
- 2021 Members: elections to Conseil d’administration
- AGM, Annual Reports & Accounts & Management
- Summer Orchestra Academy for String Musicians
- Contact us
- GB £ shopping cart/payments
- 0.00 € - 0 items