Born in Austria in 1991, Isabel Pfefferkorn started violin lessons at 4 before going on to study cello, piano and singing. In 2013 she received the Wagner scholarship and she was recently the youngest finalist in the International Robert Schumann Competition in Zwickau, Germany. Isabel studied at the University of Arts in Zurich with Lina Maria Åkerlund. Since 2016 she is part of the “School of Excellence” with Margreet Honig at the Basel Music Academy. As a soloist and chamber musician Isabel has appeared with the Sing Akademie Zurich, Zurich Chamber Singers, Vocale Cappella and with the pianist Valentina Pfister (Duo Intans) and Hanna Bachmann. Isabel also forms a duo with greek guitarist Anders Miolin. Isabel’s spectrum includes pop, jazz and contemporary music and she made her debut in the Konzerthaus Wien in 2017, performing Pierre Boulez’s “Le marteau sans maître“. Upcoming projects include concerts in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, France and the Netherlands and severals CD recordings.
- MUSIQUE CORDIALE International Festival & Academy 2005 – 2021
- Programme & Tickets
- Festival choir & orchestra
- Support us!
- Members, Friends & Donors
- The Musique Cordiale Trust (UK charity)
- 2021 Members: elections to Conseil d’administration
- AGM, Annual Reports & Accounts & Management
- Summer Orchestra Academy for String Musicians
- Contact us
- GB £ shopping cart/payments
- 0.00 € - 0 items