Antoine studied trumpet – including masterclasses with Wynton Marsalis – singing and double bass. Based in Paris, he could be found playing funk at the Festival Jazz à la Villette (in the Mardi Brass Band) or rock at France Inter alongside Jean-Pierre Morgand. More recently, he has revisited his love of classical music, performing at Radio France, the Théâtre des Champs-Elysées and the Salle Pleyel with the Parisian orchestras. Passionate about opera, Antoine plays double bass in productions from Paris to Nîmes, passing by New Delhi. Antoine had the chance to make his debut as narrator in the Carnival of the Animals at Musique Cordiale Festival 2016.
- MUSIQUE CORDIALE International Festival & Academy 2005 – 2021
- Programme & Tickets
- Festival choir & orchestra
- Support us!
- Members, Friends & Donors
- The Musique Cordiale Trust (UK charity)
- 2021 Members: elections to Conseil d’administration
- AGM, Annual Reports & Accounts & Management
- Summer Orchestra Academy for String Musicians
- Contact us
- GB £ shopping cart/payments
- 0.00 € - 0 items