Antoine studied trumpet – including masterclasses with Wynton Marsalis – singing and double bass. Based in Paris, he could be found playing funk at the Festival Jazz à la Villette (in the Mardi Brass Band) or rock at France Inter alongside Jean-Pierre Morgand. More recently, he has revisited his love of classical music, performing at Radio France, the Théâtre des Champs-Elysées and the Salle Pleyel with the Parisian orchestras. Passionate about opera, Antoine plays double bass in productions from Paris to Nîmes, passing by New Delhi. Antoine had the chance to make his debut as narrator in the Carnival of the Animals at Musique Cordiale Festival 2016.
- PROGRAMME Festival 2020 (cancelled) – 2021 ??)
- Programme FESTIVAL 2019
- 3 Autumn Concerts in Kent, 15-17 Nov 2019
- Choir & Orchestra
- Choir enrolment: SING Brahms Requiem en pleine aire, 11-13 Sept 2020
- Festival choir 2020 – join and sing!
- Festival Choir & orchestra 2019
- Choir – Messiah & A Capella in Kent, Nov 2019
- Choir members section – Festival 2019
- String Academy
- Young Singers
- Support us!
- Contact us /who’s who?
- 0.00 € - 0 items